Fal River Walking Festival 18 Oct - 3 Nov 2013
After a hugely successful two years of the festival, the Fal River Autumn Walking returns for it's third year and promises to be bigger, better...and have more boots.
Encompassing the very best of what the Fal River has to offer, the walks will encounter historical points of interest, meander along coast paths, pass through areas of outstanding natural beauty and world heritage sites.
- Featuring guided and self-guided walks through some of the most stunning scenery Cornwall has to offer
- A range of graded walks to suit all abilities
- Taking in areas from Falmouth to Truro, the Roseland to the Helford Passage
- Unique flora and fauna, birds and wildlife, and picture perfect views
- Guides with a wealth of knowledge and experience to share
Click here for more information.
From our guests...
“Delicious tea and scones... What a warm welcome! Thank you so much for the most enjoyable and luxurious stay at your beautiful and tranquil home.”
Tessa Groener. Laguna Beach, California