Out and About
Roundhouse Barns is tucked away on the western side of the Roseland Peninsula in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. From our front door, you can experience:
- Magnificent walks along the rugged coastline
- Stunning scenery
- The bird life including guillemots, cormorants, shags and more
- The marine life including seals and occasionally dolphins
- Exotic plants
- Beautiful fishing ports
There are also lots of things to see and do to keep you occupied. Here are some of our favourites for you to discover...
- Walking on the Roseland and the Cornish Coastal Path
- Cycling, cycle hire and cycle paths
- Sailing and water sports
- Food and drink
- Cornwall attractions
There is also a great website called Activities in Cornwall where you can book online for a range of first class holiday activities in Cornwall.
You can also telephone the Roseland Visitor Centre on 01326 270440 for the latest tourist information.
From our guests...
“Our 5th summer visit to Cockle Cottage. Barbara & Mark have made some wonderful changes - it's so comfortable... See you again next year!”
Ingrid & Mike - Kent (Aug 2008)