Roseland Sailing and Watersports
Roundhouse Barns is ideally placed for you to enjoy the best sailing and water sports that Cornwall has to offer. With more coastline than any other county, it's not surprising that sailing and water sports are in huge demand in Cornwall. Here are a few of our favourites…
- Fish & Trips of St Mawes is well worth looking at if you’re a keen fisherman or just starting out.
Sailing & Power Boats
- Mylor Sailing School offers courses ranging from 1/2 a day to 1 week for all levels of sailor
- Loe Beach Watersports Centre offers sailing, power boating, windsurfing and kayaking tuition and hire
- Roseland Paddle & Sail is situated on the beautiful Percuil peninsula and has a wide range of on the water activities to try your hand at
- Orca Sea Safaris is a must if seeing dolphins, seals, and other Cornish wildlife close up interests you.
- St Mawes Sit on Kayaks provides a more gentle way of seeing the Roseland. They also have a water taxi for hire and special events in the summer to keep you entertained
- Extreme Academy located at Watergate Bay is perfect for some pulse racing activities like traction kiting, kite surfing and wave skiing.
- Enterprise Boats are ideal for a gentle cruise up the River Fal linking Falmouth, Truro and St Mawes.
- Fal River Links also provide a host of local river trips as well.