Cockle Cottage self catering accommodation
Cockle cottage provides its guests with character and charm. With views overlooking the beautiful Cornish countryside and an open plan design it’s the perfect place to escape to.
- Awarded 5 stars and a gold award by enjoyEngland.
- Spacious detached single storey converted barn.
- Large bedroom with 5ft oak framed bed, oak bedroom furniture, hair dryer and Freeview TV (please note the bed is new from Jan 2014 so is not as shown in pictures)
- Slate tiled bathroom with large walk in shower, free standing bath, under floor heating and easy turn taps
- Newly refurbished kitchen/diner with full range of Neff appliances (microwave, dishwasher, oven, fridge, freezer, hob dishwasher and washing machine).
- Under floor heating in bathroom and kitchen.
- South facing patio with garden furniture and Weber charcoal BBQ.
- Spacious dual aspect lounge with solid oak flooring and views overlooking the courtyard gardens and adjoining countryside
- Comfortable sofa and armchairs.
- TV with freeview, DVD Player, Stereo, iPod dock and CD/DVD library.
- Books and board/card games.
Click on the "Photo Gallery" button to the right for more images of Cockle Cottage
From our guests...
“Our 3rd visit and they just get better. A warm and friendly welcome from Mark, Barbara & Barney, and, sheer delight - a cream tea! A marvellous start to our week's stay. Good luck to you both for the future.”
Nick & Ann - Bristol