The Carthouse self catering accommodation
The Carthouse sleeps two adults and has everything you need to make your self catered stay an unforgettable one.
Newly refurbished and with extra touches including a wood burner for cosy nights in or a BBQ to enjoy summer nights out, you’ll feel right at home here.
- Awarded 5 stars and a Gold Award by enjoyEngland.
- Cosy and spacious ground floor cottage.
- Ample storage space.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Large 6ft double bed also splits into two 3ft single beds.
- Solid oak bedroom furniture – Chest of drawers, wardrobe, bedside tables and dressing table
- Stunning south facing window seat.
- Tasteful soft furnishings and art work by Bob Berry, one of Cornwall’s leading landscape photographers.
- Electric wood burner.
- Comfortable leather sofa and two armchairs.
- 32” Flat screen TV, DVD Player, full Sky TV Package, Stereo, CD/DVD/Bose iPod Dock Library.
- Books and Board/Card Games.
- South facing patio, garden furniture and Weber BBQ.
- Newly refurbished bathroom with large bath with shower over and under floor heating.
- Newly installed kitchen/diner with full range of Neff appliances – Microwave, dishwasher, oven, fridge, freezer, hob dishwasher and washing machine.
Click on the "Photo Gallery" button to the right for more images of The Carthouse
From our guests...
“Well we were tempted to stay another week, we were spoilt in every way, room, food, advice, help, kindness, we would loveto come back.”
Rita and Manfred, Germany