The Dairy self catering accommodation
The Dairy sleeps two adults and is a light and airy ground level cottage. Lovingly finished with a high level of care it’s a stunning cottage for a lovely Cornish holiday.
- Awarded 5 stars and a Gold Award by enjoyEngland
- Spacious cottage on ground level.
- Large bedroom with 6ft zip and link divan that can be configured as a kingsize or twin. (New bed arrived Dec 2013, so please note that the pictures still show the old bed).
- Flat screen TV with Freeview package. Hair dryer.
- Spacious lounge with new, contemporary furnishings, comfortable sofa and two arm chairs
- New 32" flat screen TV, DVD player, full Sky TV package. Bose IPod, Stereo. CD and DVD library.
- Books and Board/ card games.
- Newly refurbished bathroom with large walk-in shower, separate free-standing bath, under floor heating and easy turn taps.
- Newly refurbished very large kitchen/diner with radio and full range of Neff appliances (hob, oven, microwave, extractor hood, fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher). Travertine floor tiles. Ample storage space. Overlooks beautiful courtyard gardens.
- Solid oak flooring throughout with oak furniture.
- South east facing patio with garden furniture and Weber charcoal BBQ.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access available.
Click on the "Photo Gallery" button to the right for more images of The Dairy.
From our guests...
“Never been so spoiled. Great hospitality, gorgeous location and yummy breakfasts. Many thanks Barbara & Mark”
Debbie - Alcester