The Dairy self catering accommodation
The Dairy sleeps two adults and is a light and airy ground level cottage. Lovingly finished with a high level of care it’s a stunning cottage for a lovely Cornish holiday.
- Awarded 5 stars and a Gold Award by enjoyEngland
- Spacious cottage on ground level.
- Large bedroom with 6ft zip and link divan that can be configured as a kingsize or twin. (New bed arrived Dec 2013, so please note that the pictures still show the old bed).
- Flat screen TV with Freeview package. Hair dryer.
- Spacious lounge with new, contemporary furnishings, comfortable sofa and two arm chairs
- New 32" flat screen TV, DVD player, full Sky TV package. Bose IPod, Stereo. CD and DVD library.
- Books and Board/ card games.
- Newly refurbished bathroom with large walk-in shower, separate free-standing bath, under floor heating and easy turn taps.
- Newly refurbished very large kitchen/diner with radio and full range of Neff appliances (hob, oven, microwave, extractor hood, fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher). Travertine floor tiles. Ample storage space. Overlooks beautiful courtyard gardens.
- Solid oak flooring throughout with oak furniture.
- South east facing patio with garden furniture and Weber charcoal BBQ.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access available.
Click on the "Photo Gallery" button to the right for more images of The Dairy.
From our guests...
“Another delightful week in your comfortable cottage - inspite of the storm! delicious baking too. Thank you for the warm welcome.”
Sue & Peter - Bristol (March 2008)