The Dairy self catering accommodation
The Dairy sleeps two adults and is a light and airy ground level cottage. Lovingly finished with a high level of care it’s a stunning cottage for a lovely Cornish holiday.
- Awarded 5 stars and a Gold Award by enjoyEngland
- Spacious cottage on ground level.
- Large bedroom with 5ft oak-framed bed. From January 2014 The Dairy will have a 6ft zip and link bed which can be configured as a king size or twin beds. (Until we get our system uodated please note on your booking how you would like it configured). Flat screen TV with Freeview package. Hair dryer.
- Spacious lounge with new, contemporary furnishings, comfortable sofa and two arm chairs
- New 32" flat screen TV, DVD player, full Sky TV package. Bose IPod, Stereo. CD and DVD library.
- Books and Board/ card games.
- Newly refurbished bathroom with large walk-in shower, separate free-standing bath, under floor heating and easy turn taps.
- Newly refurbished very large kitchen/diner with radio and full range of Neff appliances (hob, oven, microwave, extractor hood, fridge, freezer, washing machine and dishwasher). Travertine floor tiles. Ample storage space. Overlooks beautiful courtyard gardens.
- Solid oak flooring throughout with oak furniture.
- South east facing patio with garden furniture and Weber charcoal BBQ.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access available.
Click on the "Photo Gallery" button to the right for more images of The Dairy.
From our guests...
“Our 3rd visit and they just get better. A warm and friendly welcome from Mark, Barbara & Barney, and, sheer delight - a cream tea! A marvellous start to our week's stay. Good luck to you both for the future.”
Nick & Ann - Bristol