Honeymoon in Cornwall
A great Honeymoon venue in Cornwall
For Honeymooning couples, we like to pull out the stops to make your first holiday together as a married couple a memorable and special occasion. As we only have 3 self catering cottages and we do not take children, you can be sure of having a quiet and romantic time together.
We also like to stock each newly married couple's cottage with a few surprise goodies from us....
If you are marrying locally, we're also happy to help with any preparations prior to the wedding day to help make sure that the big event goes as smoothly as possible.
If you live further afield, we would be pleased to arrange and book any special events for your honeymoon. These could include:
- a half day's Kayaking up the peaceful Fal Estuary;
- a Sea Safari on the Orca rib - if you're lucky, you may even see dolphins and seals;
- a sunset dinner at one of The Roseland's finest restauarants;
- a day's water adventure at the Extreme Academy in Watergate Bay;
- an accompanied wine tasting trip at the famous Camel Valley Vineyard;
- cycle hire and maps for a day of trekking on one of our many beautiful cycle path; or
- anything else you'd like us to book for you!
Our aim is to take as much pre-wedding pressure off you as we can!
If you're attending a wedding on The Roseland, click here for more detailed information about accommodation options and things to be aware of.
From our guests...
“Absolutely faultless, nothing is too much trouble for you and you have thought of EVERYTHING!”
Diana and Samantha