Honeymoon in Cornwall
Roundhouse Barns is a perfect location for a honeymoon in Cornwall. We like to pull out all the stops to make your first holiday together as a married couple a memorable and special occasion. As we are exclusively for adults, you can be sure of having a tranquil and romantic time together.
If you are marrying locally, we are also happy to help with any preparations prior to the wedding day to help make sure that the big event goes as smoothly as possible. If you live further afield, we would be pleased to arrange and book any special events for your honeymoon.
These could include:
- Half day Kayaking up the peaceful Fal Estuary
- Sea Safari on the Orca rib - if you're lucky, you may even see dolphins and seals
- Sunset dinner at one of The Roseland's finest restaurants
- A day's water adventure at the Extreme Academy in Watergate Bay
- Accompanied wine tasting trip at the famous Camel Valley Vineyard
- Cycle hire and maps for a day of trekking on one of our many beautiful cycle paths
- Anything else that you would like us to book for you!
We also like to stock each newly married couple's cottage with a few surprise goodies from us so you can expect a few treats on arrival.
From our guests...
“These few days have been a delight. What a magic place. We hope to have a return trip.”
Steve & Judy - Wimborne, Dorset (April 2008)